Employment / Careers
At Rich River Golf Club we have opportunities for careers in Hospitality, PGA Professional, Finance, Functions and Catering, Commercial Cookery, Administration, Accommodation Management, Gaming, Sports Turf and Horticulture. If you wish to find out more about joining our team, please contact our People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a position and express your interest please submit your resume and cover letter via the ‘Send Application’ button below.
Rich River Golf Club is an iconic sporting club located in the beautiful destination of Echuca Moama which is situated on the banks of the stunning Murray River. The Club boasts two 18-hole championship golf courses, amongst its Bowls, Croquet and Tennis facilities. Our comfortable 64 room motel complex includes in-ground pool and spa facilities nestled in the tranquil gardens surrounding the complex.
Our modern and impressive Club facility welcomes guests, offering a range of dining options, private function rooms, sports bar and gaming room facilities, 18-hole mini golf course and live entertainment every weekend.
Our future is exciting at Rich River with a range of new developments, including a new four-star accommodation facility providing the Club an additional 32 rooms to its current accommodation complex.
• Courtesy Bus Driver (Position Description)
• Golf Pro Shop Attendant (Position Description)
• Drinks Cart Driver (Position Description)
• Commis Chef (Position Description)
• Front of House (Position Details)
• Bar Attendant (Position Details, Position Description)
• Gaming Host (Position Details, Position Description)
• Club Cleaner (Position Details, Position Description)
• Receptionist (Position Details, Position Description)
RRGC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, Child Safety, Cultural Diversity and Ethical Work Practices and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.