Visitors are required to show identification and sign in as a temporary member when entering the Club.
In accordance with the Registered Club Act, an individual residing within a 5km radius of Rich River Golf Club Resort must be a current member of the Club in order to enter the property. It is a requirement of the Registered Clubs Act that all visitors to a Registered club provide identification when signing in.
Clubhouse Opening Hours:
Due to current Covid restrictions the Clubhouse will be opening at 8:00am daily (updated 22nd July 2021).
• If you have Flu-like symptoms, please do not enter the club.
• You must use sanitiser upon entry. We encourage you to reapply sanitiser at stations located throughout the club.
• You will be required to QR sign in upon entry.
• Proof of double vaccination must be presented upon entry (as per NSW Public Health Order, effective 11th October) or present medical exemption.
• Please adhere to social distancing rules and all current Covid restrictions.
• Do not move furniture.
• Do not enter areas cordoned off with bollards and ‘No Entry’ signs.
• We encourage the use of Eftpos payment.
• If you have any concerns, flag down a COVID Marshall
We appreciate the support and thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Our friendly reception team can arrange a courtesy bus, gift certificate, sporting equipment hire or other requests to make your experience more enjoyable.
Rich River Golf Club Resort operates a free courtesy bus service within Echuca-Moama. Please contact Club Reception on (03) 5481 3333 to confirm times and pick up details.
For your convenience take away liquor is available from the main bar daily*.
Monday to Saturday 10am -11pm
Sunday 10am – 10pm
*Please note there are no takeaway liquor sales on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
To maintain the high standard enjoyed at your club we do request the dress code be abided by. The following dress is not permitted:
Hats/Caps (unless worn for medical or religious reasons), work singlets, short shorts, untidy or frayed clothing, shirts with large or obscene advertising, dirty workwear or footwear and spikes are prohibited in all areas. Appearance must be neat & tidy at all times.
Management’s decision will be final in all matters relating to dress code and behaviour.
If you have any questions in regards to dress code call Reception on (03) 5481 3333.
Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests whilst on the Club premises. Members and guests are required to maintain a high standard of conduct at all times. Conduct prejudicial to the interests of the Club could lead to suspension. The Club is committed to the responsible serving of alcohol. Intoxicated members or guests will be requested to leave the premises.