One Membership, Two Clubs!
|Under 40 Restricted Membership||$380|
|Country Golf Membership|
|Country 1 Category||$375|
|Country 2 Category||$250|
|Bowls, Tennis, Croquet||$180|
All subscriptions include GST and expire on 31st December 2018.
Download a Golf Membership Brochure here.
|Junior (under 18)||$42.40|
|Junior (under 18)||$36.00|
* Subject to change without notice
7 day playing rights*
Includes 7 day playing rights, annual driving range pass, $200 food and beverage credit PLUS discounts on lessons, clinics, shoes and apparel in Pro Shop*
Only eligible for new players that not had a Golf Link handicap previously. Members in this category do not have Saturday playing rights and can only remain in this category for one introductory year before graduating to another category of membership*
Under 40 Restricted Membership
Must be under 40 yrs of age and can play up to 20 rounds of golf per year. If 20 rounds is reached in a year, a green fee of $30 for each additional round must be paid*
Country Golf Membership
To be eligible, members must reside outside a 15km radius of Rich River Golf Club and must be a member of another Golf Club and have a registered handicap at that Club.
Country 1 Category: Must reside between 15 & 150kms from Rich River*
Country 2 Category: Must reside >150kms from Rich River*
Entitles a person to vote at any General Meeting of the Club and to all Membership privileges excluding golf.
Junior Membership (under 18 years)
Entitles a person to use the nominated sporting facility. If under 12yrs must be under the supervision of an accompanying adult). At the age of 18 years Junior Members must transfer to another category of membership.
Entitles a person under the age of 21 to a to subsidised golf membership.
Entitles a person to use the clubhouse facilities, obtain member discounts and reward points and use Sporting Facilities upon payment of the appropriate green fees. It also entitles you to vote at the Annual General Meeting for the election of the Board of Directors.
* Refer to Membership Brochure and Club Constitution and By Laws for full listing of benefits and conditions
Are due and payable on the 1st January. All un-financial members as at the last day of December are deleted from membership records. Reinstatement may be made upon the payment of the annual subscription applicable and payable at the time. For further enquiries, phone Toll Free 1800 035 634or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Membership is easy:
1. Download a Membership Application & Payment Form or pick up a form from Club reception.
2. Complete the application form and have it signed by two Golf Members. If you do not know a Golf Member who can sign your form, please attach a short letter addressed to the Board of Directors explaining your situation
3. Enclose a cheque, money order or credit card details and forward the form with payment to Rich River Golf Club Resort Moama NSW 2731 (either mail to PO Box 135 or drop in completed form and payment to Club Reception) A membership card will be forwarded to your postal address along with your Membership Card Please ensure that all parts of the Application form are complete. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Club Reception on (03) 5481 3333 or Freecall 1800 035 634. Rich River Golf Club Ltd complies with the National Privacy Principles. A copy of the policy can be obtained from the administration office between 10am - 9pm or can be downloaded from this website.